Yahoo blog

I'm missing the girls over at Yahoo! 360... as bad as that site has gotten, I miss the fellowship we had there. I've been going over and keeping up with the updates on Linda and I'm just amazed at what God has done in her life. She is going to have quite a testimony to tell once she is release from that hospital. The doctors are just scratching their heads. I believe they will have to testify of the power of prayer!

Susan posted this quote on 360. I know she was using it to reference Linda's situation, but I'm applying it to my own situation. (I'm sure everyone is getting tired of hearing me talk about it, but it's a major part of my life right now... this too shall pass).

FAITH.COMETH.BY.HEARING_ CHICAGO.IL SATURDAY_ 54-0320 E-27 Now, hope will agree with the Bible. Hope will say, "It's True." Hope will say, "I believe every bit of It. I believe that that's the Word of God. And I--I--I believe that God will keep His promise." Hope believes all of that. But hope then says, "Now, I believe that God will heal, but look at my condition." Now, faith don't look at that. Faith comes around, "I don't care nothing about conditions. God said so, and it's mine." You see? Faith's burly. As I once said, "Faith has hair on the chest. When it stands up and pulls its big muscles out, everything else vanishes away." Just takes--flies away. When faith really takes a hold, nothing else stands. ~Willam Branham

Comments

Megalamode said…
I love that Bro Branham excerpt

Popular Posts