New pictures


These were taken Sunday. Elijah turned 7 weeks that day. He's growing sooo fast. And so sadly, he has been sick for his first time today. He's had a really dry cough and some nasal congestion. It's not been to severe, but it still breaks my heart. First thing I did was put the prayer cloth on him. He's slept pretty much all evening. Chris worried he won't sleep tonight, but as I reminded Chris: when you're sick, all you want to do is sleep. I know he'll be fine. We've got a vaporizer going in the room with us tonight.
I hope everyone has a safe and most wonderful Thanksgiving!


Comments

sdlanc5 said…
Aww he is so cute and I guess they do grow so fast I will have my chance to find out. I am sorry to hear that he is not feeling himself. I won't sick. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving too and Lord Bless!

Popular Posts