Anybody have a hole?

Don't read this post. I'm whining.

I'm exhausted (spent the ENTIRE day in Joplin, got home just in time to leave for church)
My washer has NO spin option now and there are three loads of laundry waiting to be washed (not counting the clothes we wore today)
The insurance adjuster didn't call until after 5:30 - meaning, I'll probably have to deal with him tomorrow... on my first day back to work
My refrigerator has two deer in it waiting to be processed and frozen
And on top of all this... I have to go to work tomorrow.

I really wish I could find a hole to crawl in.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hang in there. I don't care to hear you whine it just helps me to know how to pray for you. You will be in my prayers all day today as I know only God can get you through this day.
Megalamode said…
Aw man. I'm sorry Nay-nay :( I feel about 1/16th of your pain... our washer's transmission went out last night.. so we have no washer either.. very frustrating. I'm praying that the Lord will still make today as easy as possible for you!
Megalamode said…
P.S. I don't have a hole for you, but maybe you could hide in my broken washer out by the dumpster?
Anonymous said…
I'm so sorry, Nettie. At least you have a place to "whine" and friends/family who don't mind. Most of all, we're praying for you.
You can come use my washer :) Unfortunately, I think the drive would be a bit much for you right now, hehe! I'd certainly be helping you out, if any way possible. Just know that you're in my prayers right now. Love you!

Popular Posts