MIA

Whew... today has been rough! I have been fighting this junk that attacked my family last week.  Thank the Lord, my case doesn't seem to have been quite as bad as what they fought.  I had started taking vitamins and supplements last week, which I'm sure helped.  To God be the glory!  Still, I have spent a good part of the day on the couch and slept off and on.... A full day down the drain.  I don't like un-productiveness!

While I'd never wish this junk on anyone, it has been a semi-blessing that G has slept the day away.  When he has been awake, he's been very fussy and running a temp.  It's bad when baby is sick, bad when Mommy is sick, but super terrible when both are sick at the same time.  I did not feel I had the strength to comfort him like I should, and on the flip side, knew I didn't have the energy to keep up with him if he had been feeling well.  I kinda feel like bad-mother-of-the-year century by admitting this.

On a funny note: I had wild dreams pretty much all night. In them, my gallant husband was fighting an army of a bazillion gillion tiny black germs.  Think that was a side affect from a fever? I woke up before I found out who won.

I admit it... because Mommy has been down, E has spent a good part of the day with movies.  Including a Charlie Brown Christmas movie.  He came to me telling me he needed to write his letter for Christmas.  I explained that Christmas was quite some time away, but that didn't stop him.  He got out his colored pencils and an old birthday card... here's what he brought me with the translation below:


Deer, motorcycle, gun, go-cart, and hot air balloon
Yes, he's all boy. He's so generous... I can split this list up between birthday and Christmas.

In other news, I received my PIN from Google Ads today... ads should be showing up on my blog now.  I've tried to set the ads where nothing inappropriate will show up, but you just never know.  If you do see something that reflects negatively, please let me know!


Comments

Popular Posts