Changes...

Change is a good thing, right?

Well, I'm about to find out.  

During the month of June, I am participating in an online blogging class over at Blogelina.  I'm excited to learn more about the blogging world.  I don't know what will change on my blog, but I am looking forward to improving my little corner of the web.  One of the things I'm considering is setting up my own domain.  I have the opportunity to set it up and feel like I should take advantage of this chance.  

The challenge I'm facing?  Finding an available domain name.  I already know it should match the content of my blog as well as the title.  "Savoring The Moments" is my current title, while my web address is www.bepearlized.blogspot.com.  Clearly I need to fix that, however, the domain www.savoringthemoments.com is already registered. I did find that www.savoringlifesmoments.com is available... That's pretty close... or... 

Should I seize the day and completely change the name of my blog?

What would be a catchy, fun title?

Would the new title draw people to my blog? Is my current title drawing people? 

Do I completely change my theme, header, color scheme, etc.?

Ah... decisions, decisions.... 

Can you tell I'm a bit excited?

Comments

Popular Posts