To "poo" or not to "poo"


My baby is sleeping peacefully. He's full, clean, and has successfully poo-ed for the night. Amazing what you no longer take for granted, huh? He's been having a little tummy problem with gas and that effected his ability to "poo" properly. We've prayed for him and Aunt Amy picked up some homeopathic relief (yes, it really helps) for him. Now we're just believing and waiting for the symptoms to disappear. I feel a little silly, but when he is able to poo without complications, I brag on him and tell him how proud I am of him. Of course, I've also been telling him that Jesus has made him whole and to hang in there until the gas is gone for good!


I decided to not get him out tonight for church. It's been raining and cold all day today - not only that, I did NOT enjoy the thought of going back up those stairs to the nursery again. I am feeling better today and do not want another setback. Chris and Mom went on to church without us. I took an early bath then sat down and fed Elijah for a good long time (over an hour!) After he was fed, I gave him his bath. Now he is sleeping peacefully beside me in his Boppy. He's so precious.

Okay, so I don't have much to blog about. Pretty sad when all you have to talk about is your baby's ability to "poo or not to poo"!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh I understand what your talking about on the "poo" thing! Thankfully Eli has not had any trouble. I know I have to be careful what I eat though since I am nursing. The whole hour thing will eventually get better. Eli just nurses for about 15 minutes now. I agree with you on getting everyone to migrate over to here. I LOVE IT!

Popular Posts