Beautiful Autumn Day

Today is a beautiful autumn day!!  The trees are really starting to change, the sun is shining, and the cool temps prove that winter is on it's way.  I believe the forecasted high is 65 degrees!  At noon, it was a chilly 57 degrees!  I wish I were outside today, but I must work...

Last night was super productive for me.  Busy, yes, but it was satisfying to sit down at the end of the evening and know something had been accomplished (on a Monday night no less!).  I was able to clean my bathroom, clean the kitchen, help (a little) with Chris' deer processing, plus was able to get most of the laundry folded and put away.  Whew!  It is satisfying to tackle these things - now if I can keep the motiviation going tonight!  It's my goal to have the weekend free...

I've been trying to take advantage of the beautiful weather we've been having and allowing Elijah to ride his 4-wheeler for a while each evening.  He loves to ride that thing!  It was so windy and cold last night that he didn't get to ride for long.  I need to post pictures of him riding.  Even though he's had it nearly two weeks, he still calls it his "bran-new four-leer". 

I'm missing the ladies retreat this year.  I thought I was okay with it, but as the date gets closer, I'm realizing how hard it is for me to miss it.  I gotta put on my big girl 'pannies' and deal with it!

Comments

Popular Posts