Good Friday with my baby

I love having Good Friday off... this morning, is definitely one of those moments I want to remember all my life...

About 7:42 Elijah woke me up with beautiful baby sounds. He started out with 'da-da-da-da' and then sang to me, talked to me... clapped his hands and tried to chew on his toes. It was such a precious moment(s) for me. We didn't get up until nearly 8:30 - we just enjoyed our time together. No rushing to get to work. (Yuck) I should have more morning's off.

Elijah's pictures are done. As usual, Jayme's work in amazing. The pictures are at http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/store.aspx?p=48091 - click on Elijah Beard; the password is Aaron. I have no idea how I'm going to pick from these pictures.

Off to enjoy a my (busy) day with Elijah.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The pictures are amazing and all I can say is good luck on choosing! He is so adorable and those of him playing with his toes are to sweet! I know your one proud mommy and you have every right to be!
Anonymous said…
What a nice pictures; he sure "likes to show off...". Like # 1,4,6,14,20,26 really well, but the very last 1 (#27) is absolutely the best I think. Enjoy your precious little son, Hannah
Megalamode said…
It won't let me view them.. I've typed Aaron like 27 times!! ha ha

Popular Posts