Favorite Photos


Even though we live one block west of Main Street, the view from Gabriel's window is beautiful. Especially in the fall. In spite of the ugly pool, the colors of the tree's and sky are just beautiful!


 I went to the ladies retreat again this year.  It was a bit difficult to leave Gabriel for two whole nights, but he did so well.  Didn't cry for Mommy at all... until I got home.  Then it really upset his world to see Mommy walking out the door.  He just wanted to cuddle with Mommy.  It was sweet and of course, melted my heart.


The eastern sky at sunrise... the only nice thing about late mornings.  It is so hard to get up in the morning now that it's dark until after 7:00 AM.  But I do enjoy getting to see the sun rise.  A wonderful benefit of these cold, dark mornings.  Beautiful October sky!


One of my favorite photos... Daddy and his boys as they headed to church.  I am so thankful for a Godly husband who does a great job at being the best Daddy in the world.  He has developed a great relationship with both boys.  It's absolutely precious and priceless. 

Comments

Popular Posts