Happy Birthday, Gabriel!

Where has the past year gone?  It seems just yesterday we were at the hospital meeting our brand new bundle of joy....
 
Elijah loves being a big brother to Gabriel.  You two have a special little bond.
Gabriel, you are such a daddy's boy.  You light up like the night sky when Daddy walks in the room.
 
You're so trusting... and loving... my little cuddle bug.
 

 
 

Your chubby legs, sweet cheeks, and pudgy little hands... 


Such innocence... such life... I have been so blessed...

Your pretty blue eyes and long lashes...

So proud of your accomplishment....

So curious... walking opened up a whole new world for you...

Precious baby... growing up so fast...
 
I love you little man!
 
 
I am so blessed to have you in my life. I'm so thankful God gave you to us.  You're our precious angel baby boy.  Mommy, Daddy, and Bub love you so much!
 
Happy Birthday Gabriel!
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts