Tired. So tired...

Sheesh... I'm tired.  I don't even know why I'm on here.  Last night Elijah was very fussy - probably one of the very few (yes, I know I'm very blessed) 'worst' nights.  I was up with him until nearly 1:00 this morning. 

I put him to bed and he went down fairly easy but woke up about 10:30 fussing.  I remembered the little bit of a rash he'd had at bath time and decided to check it out.  Sure enough, it was still flared up so I treated it and assumed he'd go right back to sleep.  No such luck.  I ended up putting him in bed with me.  Poor guy slept very fitfully until he kicked Daddy in the face about midnight.  That's when I decided to get up again and rock him in the recliner... which lasted until nearly 1:00 when he finally calmed down.  Not real sure what brought it all on, but the rash was cleared up this morning.  Whew! 

Chris went to the eye doctor today.  I think the good doc finally got through his skull... or maybe it was the fact that his eyes have both gotten progressively worse?  Whatever the case may be, Chris has resigned himself to wearing glasses or contacts full time.  After him nearly missing our driveway more than once, I'm feeling much better knowing he's going to be wearing corrective lens!

I'm off here... I've GOT to get some sleep tonight.

Comments

Lori Medlin said…
Glad the binky thing is over for uns!! YOur allowed to say sheesh now???? Remember that was against the rules!??? LOL
Megalamode said…
Poor little guy, does he have skin problems? Aurora has always had so many probs with rashes and stuff like that.

Popular Posts