Snow... I want to wash my hair with... sssnoooww!


We FINALLY got some snow!  Beautiful, cold, WHITE, snow!!!  In case you can't tell, we love snow around here.  Not the mud that follows snow... just the snow itself.  It was some of the most beautiful snow I've ever seen in my life as the big flakes came pouring down! 

My cozy home

I wish the lights had been on... you know, to give it that Thomas Kinkaid look!  But alas, I took this from work (yes, I live that close to my job) and because it was during working hours, my little home looks nearly vacant.  This picture was taken just hours after the snow started.  It actually snowed nearly 24 hours and we ended up with about 4 inches.

Last night, Chris took Elijah out for sled rides.  I wasn't sure how much Elijah would enjoy it, but I should have never worried.  He had a BLAST!  He kept telling Daddy "faster! faster!"   Pretty cute if you ask me.   Of course, he could barely move from all the bundles of clothes I'd put on him!

I've got several pictures I'd love to share, but blogger seems to be having some issues with photos.  I'll try again later, or create a slide show.

Enjoy the beauty of winter!

Comments

Popular Posts