Life as Mommy

I'm finding out just how hectic life can be as a mommy. Seems I'm meeting myself coming and going these days. But you know what, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my little guy!

I'm actually on my laptop with both hands! Normally if I get a minute to get online, it's while I'm feeding Elijah... and I've only got one free hand. This morning, we're at Lori and Israel's - Mariah and Andrew are keeping Elijah entertained while I do some surfing and blogging! Oh the joy you find in the little things! LOL

Since I last blogged...

Elijah got a hair cut last week. I have 'before' and 'after' pictures, but the 'after' pictures aren't very good. The video is at home. I've got to get it posted.

Here's Before:





See the little curl?

Here's 'after' with Christy, the beautician who cut his hair (not the greatest picture of Elijah)




Since I last blogged.... I sold my couch and loveseat and bought a new couch. I love it, but don't have any pictures of the new couch yet.

...we spent the weekend in Springfield and went to my old home church. My childhood pastor, Brother Brown, got to meet my little angel (Bro. Brown knew my parents before I was born, dedicated me as a baby, and performed Chris and I's wedding)



Gotta go - everyone is up and around. I need to get dressed and start the day!

Comments

sdlanc5 said…
Glad to hear that you are doing good. Its been awhile since we heard from you on here. I love Elijah's new hair cut! He is so cute and I can already see some changes in him!
Lori Medlin said…
AWWW!! I love all the little pics of him!! Glad you guys came over the weekend!! Just to short.... thanks to us!

Popular Posts