Time Marches On

This morning, on a whim, I clicked on my Blogger button and took a stroll down memory lane. I was nearly in tears as I read through the many happenings in the life of our little Beard family over six years ago. It hurts my heart to know I've missed blogging so many wonderful occasions but I'm so thankful for the memories I have. 

 Elijah is now 13 - soon to be 14. His current interests are deer hunting, hunting, hunting deer, archery hunting... you get the picture. He's kind of got a one track mind. But I'd rather it be hunting than so many other things that trap our kids. He's also becoming a wonderful guitarist and plays drums for church. So proud of the young man he is. 

Gabriel is 10. He enjoys hunting but prefers fishing. He's so big physically that people forget he's just a little kiddo with a big tender heart. He has shown interest in guitar and loves to play drums but he's not as committed to practicing as Elijah is. His day will come. 

We no longer own the lumberyard. Long story. 

I'm a stay at home homeschool mom now. Which I love. 

Chris is now a contractor and an EMT. Which he loves. 

We've been through some extremely difficult situations over the past three years but God has been gracious and walked right with us every step of the way.

It's been six years since I've faithfully blogged.  I wonder if I can make this more of a regular routine???

Comments

Popular Posts